In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Information Society Services (LSSI), users of http://avmediabcn.eu are informed that these are the data of the owner of this website:Name: AVPMEDIA BCN SL
Address: MUNTANER 200 PIS 6 PORTA 5, 08036 BARCELONA
Civil Registry: City of Barcelona/ Sheet B-476252 / Volume 45078 / Folio 59 / Inscription 1
Contact telephone number: 936 31 56 00
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Access to the website http://avmediabcn.eu, owned by AVPMEDIA BCN SL and the use of the services offered on this website, implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use:Intellectual property:
The design, source code and contents of the website http://avmediabcn.eu are protected by Spanish legislation in relation to intellectual and industrial property rights in favor of AVPMEDIA BCN SL, their reproduction, distribution or public communication being prohibited, in whole or in part, without the express authorization of AVPMEDIA BCN SLPrivacy and Data Protection Policy (L.O.P.D.):
AVPMEDIA BCN SL informs users of the website http://avmediabcn.eu that it may create an automated file with the personal data that is brought to its attention, either as a result of the use of the services offered at http://avmediabcn.eu, due to sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or due to the use of contact or registration forms on the website. In any case, the storage, protection and use of the mentioned data by AVPMEDIA BCN SL will be in accordance with strict compliance with the provisions of the legislation on data protection.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, users may exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their data, which would have been collected and archived. The exercise of these rights must be carried out by written communication addressed to AVPMEDIA BCN SL (MUNTANER 200 PIS 6 PORTA 5, 08036 BARCELONA) or to the contact email address (email@example.com) indicating in any of the cases, as a reference "PERSONAL DATA" and the aforementioned right that they intend to exercise, attaching a copy of their National Identity Document.Availability and updates:
AVPMEDIA BCN SL reserves the right to interrupt access to the website http://avmediabcn.eu at any time and without prior notice, as well as to modify or eliminate the configuration of the site, the contents that are displayed or the provision of any or all of the services provided through it, whether for technical, security, maintenance or any other reason. The mentioned interruption, edition or elimination may be temporary or definitive, without any liability for AVPMEDIA BCN SL arising.Use of the website, its contents and services:
Access to the content and services offered at http://avmediabcn.eu, and the use thereof by the User, is carried out at their own risk and expense.
AVPMEDIA BCN SL is not responsible for possible damages or losses that the user may suffer, nor for possible technical problems or failures in the user's computer equipment, which occur due to:
- A misuse of the contents or services of http://avmediabcn.eu by the user.
- Errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when it comes from sources other than AVPMEDIA BCN SL
- Illegitimate interference beyond the control of AVPMEDIA BCN SL by third parties.
At http://avmediabcn.eu, some terms and logos may be mentioned indirectly and for informational purposes, which constitute trademarks registered by their respective owners, and we are not responsible for the inappropriate use that third parties may make of the mentioned trademarks.Links:
AVPMEDIA BCN SL is not responsible for any other data, websites or files that can be accessed through links available among the contents of http://avmediabcn.eu, given that the mentioned websites or linked files are the responsibility of their respective owners. AVPMEDIA BCN SL, therefore, neither approves nor endorses the products, services, content, information, data, files and any kind of material on such websites or files and does not control or, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, is responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content, data and services existing on the linked sites and that are unrelated to http://avmediabcn.eu. In the event that a competent body declares the illegality of the data, ordered its withdrawal or that access to it is impossible, or the existence of the injury has been declared, the links indicated would be immediately removed, as soon as AVPMEDIA BCN SL is expressly notified.Cookies policy:
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any website would be significantly reduced.Cookies used on this website:
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.Additional notes
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this tool you can exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.